My Blog

...Jessica Leigh...

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Time to SMILE

My apologies to my avid blog readers (Mom) that I haven't updated you on my life. Leslie and I finally moved into out apartment in Greenville (pictures to come soon!) Thanks to Mommy and lots of heavy lifting, our new home is WONDERFUL. I love everything about the new place. It is very spacious, cozy, and fun. Although we're not completely finished decorating, we have made a TON of progress since Saturday when we moved in. 

In other news, I GOT A JOB!! A real job. One that I actually went to college for. Don't get me wrong, I love Bath and Body Works as much as the next girl, but my college degree was not being put to use there. The teaching job is in Simpsonville, SC and is at Ralph Chandler Middle School. I'll be teaching the little darlings in 6th grade. 

I must stop writing now... Leslie is rushing me... I forgot to mention that we are sitting outside of McDonald's in the car because they have WiFi and uhhh... we haven't gotten around to the whole internet/TV thing yet. BUT next Friday we will be reconnected to the world and have the luxuries of life. I will update more soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment