My Blog

...Jessica Leigh...

Friday, July 2, 2010

Money Trees

Anyone else wish that money grew on trees? Yeah, well-- as I said in a previous post, I am completely addicted to shopping. I can be in ANY store and I will find SOMETHING in there that I can't live without. It's just frustrating because yes, I got a new job that gives me a teeny tiny bit of income, but that money is not going to the fun things in life... it's going to rent and electricity. Oh,  the horror of growing up. It's only when that wonderful time comes that Mommy comes to town and I can truly go to the mall and have someone else spend on silly things I want. Luckily, that time is in three weeks. 

Although I absolutely love summer and the pool and such, I am looking forward to when school is back in session and I can sub a few days a week. That way, I can have a little more money and fun ... maybe indulge myself in things that I may not exactly NEED but... that I want. 

So until the time comes when you can step outside and twenty dollar bills rush by your face in the wind... I am stuck being practical with my money (cue the Snooki "wahhhhh"). Hopefully someone will figure out how to do that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment