My Blog

...Jessica Leigh...

Friday, December 2, 2011

Santa Can You Hear Me?

Well, I want to be a brat and make a Christmas list on here. Hopefully Santa reads this.

1.
My number one thing I want this year is a nook. how cool do these things look? I mean, I love to read, but this takes reading to a whole new level! Once I get the Nook, I want to buy "Mockingjay" to complete The Hunger Games series that I've been reading. I also want Snookie's book. Yeah, you read that right.
2.
Yessss! So, I know these shoes look kind of fugly in this picture, but when I was working at Bath and Body Works, I saw
a girl wearing these exact same shoes and I just HAD to go up to her and ask about them. So cute, so sparkly, and OMG so comfortable. I'mpretty excited about them.




3.
I know, it's another pair of shoes. I got a pair of these 2 years ago for Christmas and well,they have just seen better days. I get SO much use out of these sandals, literally wearing them
EVERYday. Fantastic


4. This next spot was where I was going to put a picture of a pair of Uggs I want. Whoa. I don't think I could live with buying $200 bootsthat I could wear for MAYBE 2 months. South Carolina is just not the place for Uggs. Maybe one day.

5. I'm absolutely obsessed with this make up. I don't think I could ever have enough of it. Ever.






6.
Don't judge me. It's one of my traditions.

7.These are probably the most comfortable tshirts ever. They're Victoria's Secret-- so they have really pretty and vibrant colors and a sexy v-neck. Love love LOVE!

8.
I haven't even SMELLED this yet. I just feel like I should have it.

9.
Oh man, I just want to go here. I can pick out my own stuff. This store is tooooooo cute.

There's plenty more that I want, but I don't want my viewers to think I'm a brat. (Most of you already know I am). I am seriously THE EASIEST person to shop for. There yah go, Santa!

No comments:

Post a Comment