My Blog

...Jessica Leigh...

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Acceptable Day Drinking

Yesterday was one of the finest and enjoyable days of the year thus far. My birthday (obviously) was a front runner in this, but yesterday was a close second. We celebrated St. Patrick yesterday... and although I'm not quite sure of the REAL meaning of St. Patty's Day, I know how I like to celebrate it. Lots and lots of green beer. Yesterday began with an "Irish Breakfast" consisting of things that should not have been found on the same plate. Eggs... onions... beans (??)... a tomato... yea, it was all kind of strange, but the best part is the free Guinness that came with it. Knowing how awful and disgusting Guinness is, Chad decided to do the intelligent thing and make everyone's Guinness turn into an Irish Car Bomb. Brilliant. 10:00 am.... And so it begins. Anyway, yesterday was a great day filled with Leprechauns, scantily clad girls, and some brat with a snaggle tooth. We had big dreams going into the night... after sharing a reuben with my now-friend and ex (shout out, Jordan! hah)... we decided to go back to the apartment "just for a little while". A little while turned into the whole night. Yeah... we fell asleep and woke up at 10:30 pm-- too lame togo back out. But hey, there's always next year I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment