My Blog

...Jessica Leigh...

Saturday, March 31, 2012

See Ya Later, March... Helloo Spring Break!

I'm sorry but I just had to post about how ridiculously fast this school year has gone. We have less than nine weeks left of school and I think that is NUTS! This following week is Spring Break, which means I have TEN days to do whatever the heck I want to do :) I am gonna chill here in South Carolina until Wednesday, and then Thursday, BRIGHT AND EARLY, I'm headed to the Big Apple. I'm so excited to go home... I need a break from it all. Yeah, yeah... I probably should have gone the whole time, BUT let's not get crazy. I dohave a CAT that I need to think about now, and I don't think he would enjoy a plane ride too much.

So, let's see ... plans for this spring break... what do they entail?




1. Hopefully I'll get to sleep in! After the week I've
had at work, I know I need to catch up on some sleep in my little bed in NY.








2. Finally see the fricken HUNGER GAMES. I have been wanting to see
this since it was released that they were making it. However, since I am daughter of the year, I told my beautiful mother that I would wait to s
ee it with her when I came home. That's Love.









3. Hopefully I'll get to go to the driving range and smack the crap out of some golf balls. If it's nice out, I'll even drive the cart and my Dad and I wil
l play.... (until I get bored). HA!








4. Yeah... I plan on coming back with a few things I
didn't come with. I have a shopping problem and I am okay with it. My mom does not support this
shopping habit while I'm not South Carolina, but miraculously, every time I'm in New York, she is all for my addiction.






5. I definitely plan on doing some reading over the break (after all, I AM a teacher). But I will not be reading professional teacher diaries and the latest advancement ideas for the classroom... I will be reading Something Blue. If you haven't read these yet, you need to. So good... I kind of love them. A parent of one of my students gave me another book to read too... she says she has THE SAME taste in books as me... oh yea? We'll see, mama... We'll see.









6. And last, but not least... I plan to PARTY with my friends. I plan on putting the beer box over my head, just like this cat. I plan on trying Bethenny Frankel's new Skinny Girl Pina Colada... I plan on just having a good time.




So, I know this is not a COLLEGE SPRING BREAK and it may not even sound like too much fun to any of you... but it sounds like a dream to me. I am so excited to go home and get away from everything and everyone that is pissing me off. It's a short list, but people who know me know when I'm pissed... I'm pissed. Roar. Here's to not being pissed anymore... CHEERS!




No comments:

Post a Comment