My Blog

...Jessica Leigh...

Monday, March 19, 2012

You Know You Have Problems When...

Your DVR won't let you watch Live TV. Yeah... this thought just came into my head because oftentimes I am watching TV and well, all the sudden, a little blue message says I can't watch it anymore because all TVs are being used since I am DVRing 3 shows at once. This happens more than you'd think. BUT ITS NOT MY FAULT. This post is dedicated to the shows that take up my TV time.... enjoy.




Pretty Little Liars is the most addictive and intense show I've seen in a while. It's such a teenie bopper hit... but I love it. I follow every actress on Twitter, and yes, I tweet them just PRAYING for a retweet. I am a fan. I've been watching it since the beginning and also got my roomie into it-- it's a must see.








Next is GCB. I never thought I'd be into this "Good Christian Bitches" show. But hey, I'll try
anything once... and that's what I did with
this show. Danielle asked me to watch it with her since her girl friends don't watch "shows like these". Haha... she knew I did. And I'm so glad I did-- it's a winner.






I love everything about the show. I love Adam Levine's... well, his everything... I love Ceelo's cat and creepy comments... I love Blake's hair (?) (couldn't think of anything) ... and I love Christina's hair accessories.










Oh Dance Moms... This show makes me wish that I had a mom that forced me to dance everyday for 10+ hours a day. This show is so ridiculous and I love it.












I don't need to explain this one. I am Snooki... and I'm okay with it.






I used to be a huge fan of the Real World, but now I just think they're kind of lame. I only look forward to The Real World because that means that there will be another Challenge coming up. I think the kids they're choosing now are just NOT as good as the vets. I love me some CT and Brad... gah.









Ok. There is NOTHING about this woman that I don't like. I love her. I DVR every episode of Chelsea Lately and Are You There Chelsea. Although I am not a HUGE fan of her sitcom... I'm tryin, girl. Love love Love her.






Ok, believe it or not... I have plenty more on my DVR that I have not even shared on here. Thanks for lending me your ear (well... eyes) Now go watch some TV!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment